Book a time at the TUUMA Clinic
- First select the day you want from the calendar below. Then select the reason for the appointment and the appropriate time.
- Fill in your details on the form. Fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- Click “Book the Time” to submit your information
- Once the booking has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email from TUUMA
The booking is binding.
The booking can be canceled by
- calling or sending an SMS to 050 477 5574 (weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm)
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The booking must be canceled at least 24 hours before the scheduled time. Otherwise, the TUUMA clinic is entitled to claim 100 euros for the booking that has not been canceled.
This service is not intended for use in medical emergencies. If you suspect you are in a medical or psychological emergency, immediately call the emergency number in the country where you are, or go to the nearest emergency room. In Finland the emergency number is 112.
MIELI The National Mental Health Association of Finland’s Mental Health Service provides discussion assistance. In addition to Finnish, the emergency phone is available in Swedish, Arabic and English. The number is 09 2525 0111 and is open every day and night of the year.